Two of the most precious days of my life........

Were four years ago today and four years ago tomorrow. It was Ocober 9th of '04 that I met the two week old baby boy that stole my heart from inside of my body. I had no idea that could even happen. But, the little boy below (yep, that's my Jaryse) did it. I fell in love with him and from that moment on, my life would change.



Then, along came this pretty little thing, and my heart was torn out again. How does that happen??? How can one child take your heart and monopolize all of the love that you have, and then the next one that God gives to you do the exact same thing?? Seriously, how many hearts do I have??? I knew that I was in love with this little girl with all that was within me.


I had to leave them. I met them, loved them, and had to leave them ten days later. Knowing that one day, I would bring them home to the US to be my children. That has not yet happened. But, God is amazing. He brought me to them. I am so amazed every day that I get to be the mommy of these two amazing children. I know I don't deserve them, never will, but by the amazing grace and forgiveness and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, he has given me the chance to love and mother these two precious angels. I thank him daily for October 9 and 10 four years ago.

Watching them grow is so amazing. Everyday is a new step, a new lesson, a new smile, a new laugh, a new experience. I cherish every moment.










They grow so fast from little tiny babies to amazing toddlers, and someday to adults (heaven help me). I am so blessed. I love you Jaryse James and Ecrissa Danae Sessions
LOVE ALWAYS, MOMMY

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my word!! cannot get over how beautiful these little guys were!! so stickin cute...yay for babies !!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!