Going through, day by day, by day, by day......

Sometimes, I feel like I am going crazy, running from this thing to that thing for this person, for this kid, for that. AAAAAHHHH, the life of a mom huh. I know it's been a while since I posted, but we are doing well. We've struggled with little electricity, poor internet, sleepless nights, and busy days, but all in all we are doing well.

Ecrissa is the one who is really giving me something to talk about. She is learning so much. She has started putting two words together to make small sentences in sign language, I know, those of you without kids with disabilities may not get it, but every milestone is a HUGE deal for this mommy. She is recognizing the letters for her name, and beginning to understand fingerspelling. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited. It's alot of work, but she's moving forward.


Jaryse is doing well too. He stays with a Haitian friend of mine during the day while I work at the medical clinic and he told me this morning as I as leaving to "be a good girl". I love it, he is always saying something to crack me up.

They are both enjoying watching the Michigan State Spartans with me on our slingbox on the computer, when we have internet during the games. They both actually watch the game and cheer when I cheer. I am going to have some really great Spartan fans on my hands. Whoo hooo. Gooooooo Green.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!