I am just going to have to face it.....................

She is a big girl now. My little girl lost her first tooth yesterday at school. Of course, all my plans for the tooth fairy and keeping all of her lost teeth are down the drain, cause no one knows what happened to the little thing. But, my little girl is not less one tooth for a while. She was at recess and the teacher didn't notice anything, and then after recess she went to wash her hands and the next thing the teacher saw was Ecrissa signing the "hurt" sign with her mouth wide open. They looked around for the tooth, but couldn't find it. It's either literally, down the drain or she swallowed it. OH WELL, she'll lose another one. :) She is so cute and her little tongue keeps going to the empty space in her lower teeth. It's weird, I am so excited for her, it's a new step and another first that we get to share together, but, it's also just another sign that she is growing up. OK OK OK, I know she's SUPPOSED to grow up, but I missed her entire baby days and I so cherish every minute that I have with her, I want to keep her little forever.

I am so proud of her and I am so lucky to be her mommy. She's an amazing little girl, who is now, a tooth short of a full set for a little while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!