I thought these were a great series of photos.....

These pics are from a couple of weeks ago in Jacmel. My friend Leann, who is a missinary in Jacmel, sent them to me. She kept the kids for me while I went to do therapy with a couple of the kids that I see down there every month. So anyway, here is the commentary regarding the pics. Ecrissa is nicely playing with Play-doh. Look at the little white hand behind Ecrissa.........


HAAAAAA, the hand grabbed Ecrissa's hair, and Ecrissa was none to happy about it ;)


But, it didn't take Ecrissa long to forgive and forget and move on with her previous activities. I just thought these pics were so great. I am sure Ecrissa would disagree, but seriously, Ecrissa's look of disgust made me laugh. I guess it's a mom thing. LOL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!