Out of the mouths of Babes........


....are words that ruin a perfectly lazy Sunday ;0) So, I was having trouble motivating myself Sunday morning to get ready for church. I know, Lame, but come on, I am a single mom living in Haiti, do I need any other excuse??? LOL. So, I say to Jaryse as I lay on my bed procrastinating a shower so well that I had actually almost convinced myself into skipping church "How about we just not go to church today, and we rest instead?" Jaryse said "Momma, God says, "Will you PLEASE just worship me????" So, there you have it, I had to get up and get my lazy bum bum in the shower to go worship God. Sometimes, I am amazed at how the Lord uses my children to check me. We went of church and of course, I was blessed by the sermon. Glad we did. Thanks Lord, for using my little man to check me when I need it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
awww, that is so beautiful!! i miss my little man!!
Anonymous said…
Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/my-little-pony-party-supplies.html]my little pony Party Supplies[/url].

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!