Max Lucado

Right now I am reading an inspirational thoughts for each day of the year, written by Max Lucado. The book is called "Grace for the Moment" and even though I am a few days behind, this entry really did bless me. I hope it blesses you as well.


You are a great God.
Your character is holy.
Your truth is absolute.
Your strength is unending.
Your discipline in fair....
Your provisions are abundant for our needs.
Your light is adequate for our path.
Your grace is sufficient for our sins......
You are never early, never late......
You sent your Son in the fullness of time and will return at the consummation of time
Your plan is perfect.
Bewildering. Puzzling. Troubling.
But perfect.



As I live each day waiting and dreaming of the day that I am finally allowed to bring my children home to the United States with me, this small poem sure does fit. I cannot describe how difficult this is for me, but I wake each day and remind myself to keep my eyes on the Lord. He is protecting, He is providing, and I am sure that His timing is better than mine. Although, I could surely argue it at this point LOL. I don't understand the timing, I don't understand all of the struggles that are put in front of us on a daily basis. I am bewildered, I am very puzzled, and often greatly troubled by all that is put before us in this situation. But, with all that said, we are blessed. God's plan has made us a family and I praise Him for that. Clinging each moment to His promises that His timing is PERFECT.

I hope that this little poem blesses you as it has me. Sincerely, Cheri Kay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!