thank you for your prayers

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I definetly feel better today, although not a lot has changed with the actual information that I have recieived regarding my adoption. I am still not able to give specific details, but I do feel the Lord's peace and I feel His arms wrapped around me and the kids. Thank you so much for your prayers and PLEASE continue to keep us in your prayers. We still have some things ahead of us it seems that are or could be very very difficult. When I can give specifics I will, I promise. Please continue to pray that the Lord will bind satan and not allow him to cause any damage to me and my beautiful children. I am truely appreciative of your prayers. Sincerely, Cheri Kay

Comments

Rose Anne said…
Precious Lord,
wrap you arms around this family and cover them with your protection.... you know what needs to be done! Give Cheri Kay the peace that only you can!
In your Holy Name we Pray Amen!
Cheryl said…
Cheri Kay,
Please know that I am praying here in Michigan for you and your adoption!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!