Ecrissa's Caterpillar and Praising the Lord

Well, unfortunately, I don't have pictures, but we were at a friends house today and their little girl found a caterpillar. Ecrissa wanted to hold it and she had so much fun letting that thing crawl all over her. Over her fingers, switching hands, up her arms, up her neck and back down her shirt! She was having so much fun with her little friend. So, we got a little plastic easter egg and put it in there to take it home. Well, but the time I got her, Jaryse and myself in the car, she had let the thing loose! Of course, so on our way home, all I could think was, "Oh Boy! I have a caterillar loose in my car!" By the time we got home, she had found it and had it back in it's little make shift house! However, oh yes, there is a however!!!!! When she got into the house, she took it right out of the egg, dropped it and oh yes, she stepped on it! I have never seen my little girl cry and wail the way that she did when she figured out what happened to this poor little creature. She laid on the couch, crying and cryin and crying, punching the couch and kicking it all in disbelief of what happened to her friend. I picked her up and she buried her head in my shoulder like she had lost the love of her life! It was a very sad sad scene today.

She did get over it and has moved on, but I guess as I type this, maybe I'm a bad mom cause I didn't perform a funeral for her little friend!

Aside from losing caterpillar friends, things are going ok. God answered some prayers yesterday and I am thrilled. Our papers were given back to us, finally. Now we can proceed in making the corrections that need to be made. I will be teaching Human Anatomy at the high school and with some creative finagling this will pay for Ecrissa's school tuition. I am still going to have Jaryse tested to see if he is school ready, and if he his, then I am still trying to find the money to put him in school. But, I did get a phone call yesterday telling me that there are a couple of people that are in need of physical therapy. So, maybe God is providing that money through some other means. I am still praying for the money to pay the fees for both children. The teaching of the class and some other side work will pay for the monthly tuition of $350 for Ecrissa, but there are some registration and one time fees and such that I am still trying to find the funds to cover. I believe that God has this for us. He has answered so many prayers and is so full of protection, provision and blessing that I am just waiting on his timing and living by faith.

If anyone is interested in helping pay for the school fees for Jaryse and Ecrissa to attend school this year (totallying about $1000, for the 2 of them) please, use the paypal button in the right hand column of this blog or send it to, Cheri Kay Sessions, 7605 W Manchester Ave, #7, Playa del Rey CA 90293, with school on the memo line.

I am encouraged daily by God and all of His blessings. I have really seen this past week His love for us in the things that He provides. Even though I ask to go home, I can feel Him saying "not yet my love, but wait, I will give you all these other gifts in your time of struggle". I see those gifts. Ecrissa, Jaryse, His word and His promises, our physical health, our emotional health, a home, food, clothing, a car, various jobs and many means of provisions, friends, family, love, and the list could go on and on and on, but as I have lived my life this past week, I have seen and felt each and every gift that God is givign to me and I am ever grateful to Him. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful week, and please, Praise the Lord for all that He has done. He is GOOD!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh CK,
I knew that He would hear our prayers!!! I'm totally praising Him!! I love you!!!

~D

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!