Another "first time" that I forgot to share

A couple days before we went to the beach, the kids got to play in the sprinkler at my friends house! That is something that they have not done before! They have been sprayed with the hose, swimming, and such, but never actually ran through a sprinkler! They thought it was great fun and we laughed and laughed at them!

My friends are hosting 2 Haitian girls that they may adopt and they played too as well as the older daughter of my friends. It was pretty cute! We didn't really plan this activity, which is why you'll see all the little brown bodies in just underwear!!!!!


I have so much fun watching my children learn, grow, and have so many new opportunities daily! I thank the Lord every night for my little blessings and their amazing lives!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad that they got to experience this, every child deserves to!!

loving you today :)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!