Need Prayers

I really am just feeling attacked. I can't tell you any specifics, but I am pleading for your prayers tonight. Please pray that the Lord will bind satan from me, my life and my children. Please I am feeling so sad and scared and I just need the Lord's peace. I know that He has me and my children in HIS hands and He loves us more than we can imagine. I pray that He will protect us from all the harm and discouragement that satan is bringing to us today. Will you please pray for this with me. Please pray that the Lord will protect me and my children from any and all harm. That satan will NOT come and ruin our lives. I wish I could tell you the situation, it's just right now I can't. Please, just help me with your prayers. Thank you

Cheri Kay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!