Hurricane Gustav


Well, the most amazing thing to me today is that I HAVE INTERNET!!!!! Yes, Hurricane Gustav is here. We've had lots of rain and wind all day. Near my house, things are not too bad, but I have heard from my friends in Jacmel that things there are very difficult with lots and lots of wind and rain, lots of damage, and lots of flooding. School was cancelled today so we had a bit of a down day and some time to catch up. It was nice, for me at least!!! I could use another one tomorrow, but I am not hopefull for that!!!! It wouldn't be nice to pray for that just so that I can have another day off. The poorer Haitians have enough to deal with, without a hurricane coming through to flood their mud huts, take their roofs off and damage the little bit that they own.

I took some pics of the kids in long pants and long sleeve shirts because that happens about once a year here in Haiti! They look so cute in their jeans and long sleeve shirts!



Please keep all of us here in Haiti in your prayers for continued provision and safety! Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CK,
I swear you have the most beautiful children in the WHOLE world!!! Love you!

D

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!