I must repent........

I did something yesterday (by accident of course) that I vowed that I would never ever do. I fed my 2 precious and wonderful children hot dogs and green beans!!!!!! Ok, Ok, Ok, I know that there are only a hand full of people who understand this!!!!! Sorry, I will explain!

My father is the most wonderful father in the whole wide world. He is dedicated to us and he always did everything he could to love us the way we needed to be loved, and raise us up right! However, when my parents got a divorce, there was a cooking problem. Dad didn't know how!!!!!! Soooooooo, needless to say, we had hotdogs and greenbeans ALOT. And, when I say ALOT, I mean like, every day ALOT! So, one day when he said to us, "well girls, what should we have for dinner? Hot dogs and green beans OR (oh YAY there is an or) green beans and hot dogs?" I thought I would cry!!!! I vowed that day never to eat hot dogs and green beans again and NEVER EVER feed that to my children!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha

But, alas, I did. Jaryse asked me for some hot dogs. I said sure, as I was cooking the hotdogs I thought that they should have a vegetable too. So, I reached in the cupboard and grabbed one, not realizing what I was doing until I placed the pan full of green beans on the stove next to the hot dogs. You can imagine what was going through my mind as I saw those 2 things together! LOL!



Well, the kids loved it! Ecrissa had 2 servings of both!!!!! Dad we love you and when the kids and I come home, the three of you can eat hotdogs and green beans together as much as you like!!!!!


I want to thank my Father in Heaven for giving me such a wonderful Earthly father! I am blessed. I love you Dad!!!!
OH, PS, Aunt Teri May, I promise to never feed this meal combination to your precious neice and nephew again!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Comments

Nicky said…
Hi CK! Hang in there. We are thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts (and to the kids too, of course). I'm glad the kids got a nice, normal kid dinner of hot dogs and green beans. You don't want them to grow up weird and unexposed to that kind of thing. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!