thank you to the family!

Well, the order of the pics on this blog entry are backwards, but please forgive me for not feeling up to it to fix it. Thanks to my mom and step-dad, dad and step-mom and grandma, the kids and I were able to open gifts this Christmas! Thanks to many other friends and family, I was blessed with the resources to be here to celebrate this joyous day with my children. Although I am so grateful for this time with my children, emotionally I have been struggling. I know my last post was one of sadness too, but I just haven't been able to work through all that is hard for me yet. Please forgive me again. I know this post is late, but depression makes it very hard to get things done. I sit down and I just stare at the computer. So, rather than wasting time staring at the computer, I sit on the floor with my kids and stare at them. They have magic in them! They are able to make me smile when all I want to do is cry. Anyway, enough with the sadness.........


We all got these amazing MSU jersey's! I was so excited. Christmas day we celebrated with some friends, and all three of us wore our jersey's, I had pictures, but somehow they "fell out" of my camera. By the time I got home, the picture that I so clearly saw there of the three of us looking very green, was GONE. I thought I was going to cry. Just one more thing to add to all of the frustrations. My camera was not working well. I got very few pictures of the kids opening presents, cause it just would not take pictures for some reason. Well, it is an old camera and has spent most of it's life in Haiti. Life is tough for everyone and everything here in this blessed little country.


The kids did have a blast though. I enjoyed watching them have a blast. With every present opened came a new smile of joy. I live for that. I live for the amazing smiles that my children have. Jaryse wanted to play with every toy before moving onto the next present. Ecrissa wanted to keep everything in her bag. She also put on all of the items of clothing, on top of each other!!!!!


I am thankful for our lives and I am thankful for all that the Lord has provided. I know that He is in control. I am still an emotional wreck, but I do know these things, somewhere in my brain! Can I ask that you please keep us in your prayers. I know that it's the prayers of those who love us that get us through. That keeps us safe, that secures our provisions, and that keeps Mommy sane and functioning!!!!!!! Thanks!
OH, PS, I got my passport! I am not longer passport-less in Haiti!! whoo hoo!!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!