Update

Oh, my goodness!!! You'd think being stuck in my house since Tuesday night, that I'd have lots and lots of time to update this silly blog huh!!! Let me tell you, 2 toddlers sure can take up a lot of time!!! I have more time to work on the computer at work than I do when I am home with these 2 angels!!!!!! Anyway, we stayed really close to home until about Sat. when we really needed to go out for fuel and gas, and let me tell you, that was no small feat to find!!!! We did finally find a gas station that was selling diesel for the generator and gas for my car. We also were able to get some food to stock up the house just in case!!!

The streets were fairly quiet in comparisson to the days before, however there were some random fires, and a UN officer killed. So, things are not normal, whatever that may be in Haiti, but moving that way!!!! LOL. We are back at school today and hoping that things will remain calm enough to keep the process of the papers moving forward and for safety for all!!

We took advantage of our time together as a family, here you can see the kids coloring and such while hanging out with Momma on her bed. We spent lots of time coloring, reading , swimming, riding bikes and watching movies. We really made the best of our time at home! Looking forward to a safe week back at school though! Thanks for your love and support!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My Sweet Cheri Kay,

Ecrissa's hair is BEAUTIFUL. you are getting really good at the cornrow thing!!!! Good Job!!!!!!! Thinking of you guys,

Danielle

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!