Update

Well, today was quiet for the most part. I didn't hear of any more major issues and the reports were that it was a quiet calm day in the city. I haven't left the house or anything, but I have heard that one grocery store was open and that the streets are a mess but no people are really out and about. I have heard that the Prime Minister has been asked to resign and has refused to do so and the President refuses to make him. This makes the people upset. I have heard from some people that they are afraid that this may be the calm before the storm in that the people are still unhappy with the President and Prime Minister and the next 72 hours could tell alot. Hopefully, this will be the end, please pray for that! I'll keep trying to give updates when possible. Often I don't hear much since we are trapped in our home, but when I do I'll let you know! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

Comments

Rose Anne said…
Cheri Kay,
Praying for things to calm down!
Praying for all the people and the kids!
My son has been talking alot about his Brown Momma lately, Praying for his brown family! ( He really doesn't know what is going on nor would he truly understand it..)Be safe!
God Bless,
Rose Anne
Unknown said…
Oh my Cheri Kay,

I saw in the news things did not look much better over the weekend. We are all praying for you, your kids and Haiti from Northern MN!!!

Love you,
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!