Well, It's been a while! Oh, there is some news.....keep reading!

I wonder about the blog Title.  I am not sure what to do.  So, I started this blog originally to be able to share with friends and family how things were going with us while we were in Haiti.  I lived in Haiti for 3 years while waiting for the adoption of Jaryse and Ecrissa to complete.  Wow!  There were some intense life lessons during those three years.  Those days were the hardest, most fulfilling, happiest, most dreadful, most amazing, worst and best days of my life!  Once we made it to the States, I continued to blog about adjusting to life in the USA and to keep my friends (who became my family) in Haiti up to date with how we were doing.  Then, after a while, I felt that Facebook was really doing the job and I didn't necessarily need to do the blog and Facebook as I was saying the same things on both.  Well, there are about to be some changes in our lives and I think I'm ready to blog about it!  I am sure that this will be another big "life lesson" sort of season of our lives and I'm thinking that this blog will help me process it all as we go through it.

Here's the news and what is about to change.  The kids and I have jumped 2 feet into another ADOPTION!

 I am so excited to be adding another cherub to our family!  I know, I know, most of you are thinking.....did I read that right!?  LOL! Yes, you did.  I am fully aware that I may be a little crazy, or a lot crazy!  But, I am so blessed that God would consider me worthy of taking care of His precious little ones!  I have truly known that our family wasn't done growing and I've just been trying to be patient and wait for God to tell me to GO!  That happened early last fall and I took the first step of beginning a Home Study.  We have decided on a country (China) and a gender (Girl) and a disability (hearing loss).  That is about the extent of what I can tell you at this moment.  I know a little more than that, but I have signed a privacy clause and so I cannot share many details.  I hope that you will hang in there with me and I'll share what I can when I can!

Again, the blog Title.  Now, I'm not in Haiti, I'm in the States.  I am adopting from China....hmmm, I don't know! :)

Anyway, I hope that you will join in with us on this journey!  I would love your prayers!  An adoption process is a PROCESS!  It's not always easy (boy, do I know that!!!).  It's not always short (whew, I know that too!), there are going to be lots of changes for all of us and we will definitely need the support of our friends and family!

I am starting the blogging journey again to not only share our journey, but to also document it for our new little one, much like the older two have from the older parts of the blog.  I am also hoping that this will be a place that will remind me of the lessons that I learned through the first experience and HOPE that I can demonstrate that I did learn something about myself, life and God the first time around!  And, hopefully I can get past the title of the blog itself! LOL

Join us....I've got more to share soon!

luvs and hugs
CK, E and J (and Baby!)


Comments

Nate and Brenda said…
Congratulations!! Very exciting!! Praying all goes smoothly!

Hard to imagine our daughter has been home from China almost 9 years!

Cannot wait to follow your journey!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!