Growing through Adoption

Thank you EVERYONE for all of your wonderful ideas for fundraising!  I am so thankful for all of your input!  I am lucky to have such wonderful friends and supports!

I did make a decision to start a GoFundMe Campaign.  I had many trustworthy friends tell me to try it, so I made the leap!

Here is the link to our page!
http://www.gofundme.com/fromhaititochina

Please feel free to share with everyone you know!  I am hoping to give a bit of an update next week on where things are in the process.

Here is a bit of the story as it stands with this current adoption.  I have known even before bringing Ecrissa and Jaryse home that our little family was not finished.  My kids are so amazing and they fulfill me in ways that I never knew parenting would!  I just knew that they had more siblings.  I didn't know who, what, when, where and for goodness sakes even WHY!  LOL! So, I have been trying to keep my mind open about when to adopt again.  Over the years there have been moments that I have thought "oh, I'm ready" or "now is the time" and then, well, something would happen that would make it very clear that I was NOT ready and it was NOT the time.  I always had peace with not moving forward.  Over this past summer, I really felt that I needed to start another adoption.  Nothing stopped me!  Wait, something had to stop me.  Something always stopped me!  Nothing stopped me!  So, in the late summer, I began a home study.  Still, nothing stopped me!  In fact, doors kept opening! So, here we are and SO EXCITED that the time has finally come.

So, I am hoping to tell you more next week!  Thanks for sharing!  Thanks for caring!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!