Home for 4 months!

This post is a couple of days late, but it's been a bit crazy around the Sessions home! Sunday, July 12 was our 4 month anniversary of leaving Haiti. We left March 12th and spent a month in Michigan and came to Cali on April 14th. On Sunday, we celebrated God's promises and the children were publicly dedicated to him. What an amazing thing! I am so grateful that God has entrusted me with these two little lives but even more grateful that He promises to raise them with me, if I give them to Him!!!! I did, I do, and I will!!!!!! I have faith that because of His love and guidance, these two children will grow and develop into the amazing people that He purposed them to be!



In other news, Ecrissa has grown so much that after only 2 months of wearing hearing aides, she is due for new molds. So, we had an appt. with our audiologist yesterday and new impressions of her ears were made and we should have new molds in about 2 weeks. We have more visits scheduled to keep moving forward towards the cochlear implant. We have not yet been 100% cleared, accepted and given the go-ahead to schedule that surgery yet. Please keep praying for this!!!!
Ecrissa is also LOVING school! She is learning and I am thrilled for her! She is a happy girl and definetly growing up way to quickly for her momma!!!!

Comments

Manda said…
Glad a few of the photos turned out ... I was so worried about that!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!