Happy 4th of July!

We had a wonderful day and I trust that you all did as well! God has blessed us with so much that I don't even know what to say! Every time I looked at my kids yesterday, I was in complete awe of where we've been and in complete wonder and anticipation of where God is taking us! We had an all American day with some rest and relaxation.....

Pictures.......
hanging with friends.........

eating hot dogs, chips, rice krispie treats.......

and swimming.

We finished off our night with some beautiful fireworks over the LA sky! What more could our family ask for!!!????


Thank you friends, family, and Jesus for all that we have!










Comments

Manda said…
You are all so cute and handsome and beautiful!!! The hands in the pockets STILL kills me!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!