WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!

This past week has been one of the busiest, most fun, exciting week yet since we've been back in the states! Amazing is all I can say! The above picture is of the kids the first time they actually saw snow fall! They thought it was lots of fun! I, on the other hand, thought it was very cold! We went outside and played for about 15 minutes, which I thought was the worst 15 minutes since coming to the states and the kids thought they were some of the best!!! LOL! Oh to be young again! They had fun watching the snow fall, catching it with their tongues and throwing snowballs! I am glad that they got to see some snow!

Then on Monday we went to Impression 5 museum in Lansing with my Aunt Ginger! It was a ton of fun and the kids loved it and had a blast!

Then we went to the mall and saw the Easter Bunny! The Easter Bunny didn't talk and so both kids thought it was fun to sign with him. I am not sure he signed much either, but he did say thank you and Ecrissa was full of smiles meeting this funny thing in the mall!


Jaryse wasn't 100% sure about the bunny at first, but eventually he warmed up and sat on his lap! They were quite cute!

We have spent lots of time with various grandma's and grandpa's. The kids are really loving the love and attention that the family is showering them with. I am so thrilled that my family loves the kids as much as I do. It's fun to share the kids with my family!!!!


Then..............Saturday night was one of the most exciting nights yet in the state of Michigan! The Michigan State Spartans played in the final four game in Detroit and my amazing best friend from college and her dad got tickets for her and I to go to the Final Four game and NOW the final game too! Detroit was filled with Spartans! Everywhere you look there are people walking around in green and white, the Spartan fight song is heard everywhere, people are screaming GO STATE, GO GREEN AND GO WHITE! It is soooooooo fun!
It was so much fun hanging out with friends from college and then even more fun to witness the MSU SPARTANS DEFEAT THE uconn huskies!!!!!! What an amazing game!!!! Leah and I are so excited to go back Monday night to watch the National Championship Game!!!! YAY GO GREEN, GO WHITE, GO STATE, GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!










Comments

Liles Family said…
Ok, so first and foremost, I am so jealous that you get to go to the game Monday night, however, honestly, it is an answered prayer. When you first found out about getting the MOI signature, I was praying that God would allow MSU to go the the final four and that YOU would be there to see it, in person. I know it sounds crazy, but I know how much you love those Spartans and so I prayed for that blessing for you!!! God is so amazing!!!!
Also, I LOVE the pics. It is great to see the kids in those one piece snuggly sleepers! That is jsut part of being a kid, and I am so glad that they get to experience these things now too. I am so happy for you guys. :)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!