I think I have the greatest church family EVER!!!!!

We are so blessed! I am really feeling the love of God's family these past 2 weeks. When God says that He adopts us into His family....HE MEANS IT!!!!! Sometimes that is hard to get through my thick skull that I am important to someone else and that when I accepted Christ into my life, I gained a whole new family of people that embrace me and my children!

I see this through the actions of my church family. Today alone, part of my "family" picked up my table and chairs from the store and BROUGHT it to MY HOUSE, someone else drove us to the store, and someone else watched my kids while I had to go to an appointment. This all fell into place at basically the last minute and God worked everything out so incredibly smoothly. I put the table together (with only one blister as evidence!! ) and so after almost 2 weeks of eating our dinner on the dinning room floor, we have a beautiful dinning room table! We love Ikea too Mrs. deBlaeij!!!!! :) :) :)

I just want to say that I am so blessed. I am so happy. I am so amazed even to this day that I actually have these TWO AMAZING AND PRECIOUS children in my home and sleeping in their beds in the room right next to mine. It still seems surreal and sometimes tears come to my eyes, what a miracle.

Comments

Manda said…
YAY for eating on a table! I am so relieved that you have somewhere to sit and be a family(other than your cool awesome bunk beds that is!!)
You guys are awesome. Your life is a constant testimony of patience and faith to me!!
xoxo

p.s. Hooray you get your couch on Thursday!! let me know and we'll go rent a steam cleaner ASAP at Home Depot. :) I think it's around $15 for 4 hours ... we can do the carpet too!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!