Long over due pics!

Yes Yes Yes, I am a crazy spartan fan that can't get enough pictures of my little Spartans in green and white and I finally got my dream picture of the three of us by Sparty!!! I am so thrilled that my Spartans are in the Final Four! I couldn't ask for a better homecoming gift!!!!!!

We went up to MSU to the high school track meet that my dad was coaching at and I got to see some of the athletic trainers that I used to work with and the kids got to see the campus a bit, play in the athletic training rooms and run on the indoor football practice field! It was tons of fun!



We also went out to pole vault practice with my dad and both kids had fun "learning" how to pole vault. Ecrissa loved it! She did a pretty good job too!!!!


The kids are having a wonderful time playing with all of the toys at grandma and grandpa Sessions house. They are getting lots of attention and they are growing like weeds! They have already grown out of clothes that they were wearing while in Haiti! Unbelievable! We've only been home for 2.5 weeks and they are already growing out of clothes! What do they put in food here???????

These last two pics are from McDonald's. Yes, I had to take my kids to play on the playground at McDonald's. Now, Jaryse thinks that every fast food restaurant is called McDonald's and he thinks that they all should have a slide!



How am I doing??? Well, I have noticed some weird things. Like, things that come out of the refrigerator are really really cold. Have refrigerators in the State always been this cold??? Also, the hot water that comes out of the shower head is really really hot. Has water always been this hot???? I also find myself shutting of lights and leaving them off for a long time. My dad will walk into the house and say "hey, don't ya' want some light???" Interesting, I didn't think that I was that good at keeping lights off in Haiti, apparently, I was better than I thought! I am doing pretty good other than that. We are planning our trip back to LA. I have appointments scheduled for Ecrissa to get her hearing formally tested and an appointment with a surgeon for the Cochlear Implant. We will see what they say and we'll see if she qualifies for the surgery. I am nervous for all that is about to come, but very excited as well!
I am still a bit in shock that we are here. Sometimes I think, well, when we get the adoption done, then I can make that decision......OH Wait, the adoption is done, I can make that decision! Wow! Still a bit surreal!
more later!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!