Quick post before rushing off to Aux Cayes

We returned this morning from Jacmel after attending the funeral and the burial of 3 year old Jabez. I have to say, this was the most heartbreaking thing I have every been a part of. My heart breaks over and over and over for his parents, my friends Danny and Leanne. I just cannot imagine what they feel. I am just broken all over for this family.

We leave in the morning to travel to Aux Cayes so that Jaryse can have his hernia's repaired. I have never been to Aux Cayes and I have no idea what sorts of accomodations are awaiting me there! I will post an update if there is internet service, but otherwise, I will post one when we return to Port au Prince on Saturday.

Please keep Danny and Leanne and their family in your prayers as this difficult time continues for them. Please also pray for Jaryse's safety throughout his surgery on Monday. Thank you so much for your support and love and prayers.

Comments

Adrianne B said…
Even though I would not have chosen the circumstances, it was so good to meet you and get to know you a little bit this past week, Cheri. Your story is such an inspiration to me and you and your children are forever etched in my heart and mind. I certainly will be praying for your precious little Jaryse as he goes into surgery.
Adrianne Bow
Big Al, the gal said…
Keeping the three of you in our prayers. Please write or call when you have a spare moment. God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!