not much of a post.....

Things have been pretty busy around here. The end of the school year is coming up and I think we are sorta in the middle of another transition phase and so we've all been pretty cranky! The kids are having tough days at school and I'm having a tough time knowing how to support them. I think being a parent is tough. I remind myself daily that God gave me these two kids because we were meant to be a family. None of us are perfect, but we are all 3 perfect for each other. I need to remind myself that God knew this bump in the road would be there. I am turning to Him, begging him to show me how to be the best momma I can be to these two amazing children. I often feel that they are short changed. But, again, I remind myself, God doesn't make mistakes.

Please don't get me wrong, we are OK. It's just a small valley that we are going through, another phase of life, and each transition is just another step that we take as we mature and grow.

I am thankful for all that we have.

Ecrissa is doing AWESOME with her hearing! She has started pointing out sounds to me! It is so fun to see the things that she is hearing.

Jaryse started reading! He has been reading one of the bedtime stories and he loves it! It's so amazing to see him doing this!

Please keep us in your prayers as we make it through these last few weeks of school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!