Hangin' out!

I don't have really anything to say since we've done NOTHING this whole weekend! Jaryse has an ear infection and was having a really hard time Friday and Saturday so we have just stayed in the house (for the most part, except for the quick run to the grocery store----gotta feed the munchkins!). I don't feel guilty for "wasting" 2 whole days. Nope. I. Don't. The three of us have lounged around the house, messed it up, watched movies, tickled each other, taken naps, eaten junk, and all and all just been a family. This is priceless to me.

Sometimes I feel like I should do more. I should have a cleaner house, I should work out more, I should read more to the kids, I should do more speech therapy with Ecrissa, we should ride bikes more, we should...we should...we should. But the truth is there are really only so many hours in a day. And it's weekends like this one that remind me that the only real thing we SHOULD do, is be a family that loves each other with the love that the Lord put in us when He made us a family. I'm grateful for this time that He's given me these past two days to hang out in our home and be together!

I think we are all well rested for this upcoming week! Jaryse has his first field trip tomorrow and he is quite excited about it. I think he'll be fine to go to school and enjoy the field trip. Ecrissa has been fine and she is learning more and more about sounds. She has actually started pointing out sounds to me when she hears them! So cute!

more soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!