Happy Valentines day......


Ok, so I'm a few days late!  But, the kids and I did celebrate Valentines day with luvs and hugs and candy and church and dance and lunch with Mia and Ashley!!!!!!  YAY what a great day!

Both kids are doing great!  Ecrissa is tolerating her Cochlear Implant so well!  I'm amazed.  She seems to be interested in the sounds around her, although, not necessarily interpreting the difference between the different sounds.  We go back to the audiologist on Friday and I'm sure we'll learn more then!!!! 

It's been a great week so far and I'm such a lucky momma!!!! 

Comments

coby de blaeij said…
Hi CheriKay.

How are you. You always seems to be in such good spirits, and so honest when you feel different!!
I admire you!
How did the visit to the audiologist go last Friday? How will Ecrissa be trained in listening to different sounds and make meaning out of those sounds?
I know nothing about it at all.

I was thinking today to, when somebody was talking about PT's. There would be SO SO much work for you to do, but I also know very well that your kiddos' are your first calling at this time of your life.
Love and miss you.

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!