Um...no time to think of a title...

I'm super tired!!! LOL!!! We have been so busy....doing what......well.....basically when we are not in school, working, or at a doctors appointment, or ballet or gymnastics, or church, or doing homework we are hanging out!!! I have tried to make our "family time" more family and less computer!!! So, when the kids are watching a movie, so is Mommy. Mommy is not updating status on facebook, or updating the blog, or whatever, the computer is down and Mommy is hanging with the kids and all three hang out! That's been good for the three of us, but bad for keeping up with emails, blogs, pictures, etc!!!

We had a very restful Thanksgiving! We did NOTHING!!!! I know, sorta un-American to not eat a turkey dinner, but, that's just fine by me! Jaryse wanted donuts, so we walked to the donut shop together and all got donuts for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning, then took a bike ride to the park in the afternoon. It was wonderful! We laid around on the couch, read books, colored, and did a little cleaning up. It was a wonderful weekend of NOTHING! Exactly what the three of us needed!

Life here is moving forward and we are looking forward to going back to MI for Christmas! We put up our Christmas tree the week before Thanksgiving and have been very happy to plug it in every night. The kids love it and I am enjoying every one of their smiles as they enjoy the Christmas decorations.

Well, just a short post to update you a bit. Hopefully, I'll get some pics soon, but I won't apologize this time, as the time spent with my munchkins has been well worth it!!!! I'm one lucky Momma and so grateful for all that I've been blessed with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!