9 months home!


Yesterday we celebrated 9 months home from Haiti. How did we do this you may ask????? By not even getting out of our jammies!!!!! The kids and I had a day at home just hanging out! We watched movies, painted some arts and crafts, read books, colored, I cleaned a little bit, we ate snacks, and just played! We also looked at pictures of the kids from when they were little babies! I am still amazed at their journey so far and how little they once were! They enjoy seeing themselves and hopefully as we do this every now and then it'll leave a nice open and safe place for them to talk about adoption and ask any questions they may have. I'm so blessed to be chosen to be their mommy and to be allowed to be a part of their lives. Needless to say, yesterday was wonderful. IT WAS AWESOME! I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed me with and continues to bless me every day!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!