You know you are addicted to Diet Coke when......

You have two open cans at once!!!! YIKES!!! :) I didn't realize that I hadn't finished my first one and I opened a second, in an different room! YEP, I think that shows true addiction!!! Oh well, I am not joining Diet Coke's Anonomous just yet, I much to much enjoy my addiction! Plus, hey, I'm a single mom with two kids, isn't one small addiction acceptable????? :)

We've had a good week this week. I am so blessed! Sometimes I feel spoiled that God would bless me with my two amazing kids AND take care of us too!!!! We are still getting on our feet, slowly but surely my caseload is picking up. I am always thrilled to watch how God multiplies the loaves and fish when it comes to finances and making ends meet for us! I don't know how He does it, but I sure am grateful that He does! We always seem to be just a bit short when I add it up, but somehow, when it comes time for the check to be mailed, there is enough! Thank you Jesus!

We got the results from Ecrissa's CT scan and it is all normal! YAY!!! One more check in the "so far so good and eligible for the cochlear implant" box! We have just a couple of small things left to complete and then the audiology evaluation in August and then we should be able to hopefully move forward in scheduling the surgery! YAY!!!

She will start summer school the first full week of July, which I am so excited about! I know that she will have a blast and learn a ton too!

The kids have had a blast at camp this week and playing with their friend from church. When I get the pics I will share them!

Comments

Jessica said…
so glad the CT scan came back normal! i can't wait to hear her talking even more!!
thanks again for getting me at the airport! it was great to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!