Home sweet Home?????????

Is home Haiti or Michigan or Los Angeles????? Well, yesterday was home at a Haitian restaurant in downtown LA eating Haitian rice and beans!!! Jaryse had been asking and asking for rice and beans, so yesterday we went to TiGeorges' Chicken downtown LA for some rice and beans!!!!!!!

Jaryse was all smiles and super happy to be eating this dish! We had a wonderful conversation with the Haitian man that runs the place and I got to practice speaking Haitian Kreyol! It was so fun!!!! I was thrilled that I hadn't lost my ability to speak Kreyol and George was boggled by the fact that I could speak Kreyol!!!! LOL!!!!! It was a fun time had by all.....well.....until Ecrissa choked on her chicken and vomited her whole lunch up! GROSS!!! There is always a silver lining....She made it to the bathroom and the toilet!!! Whew!!!!!
Thank goodness for a little piece of Haiti here in Los Angeles!!!!!

Comments

Manda said…
I just said "OH GOSH!" out loud when I read the part about Ecrissa puking up her chicken! YOU POOR WOMAN! It sounds like this was a much-needed respite. Maybe it'll keep you from moving back to Haiti a little while longer! :)
CK Sessions said…
LOL, Yes Manda, it was an adventure, but whenever Haiti is involved, it's sure to be a fun filled experience! I am sure we'll be able to "make-it" here in LA with an occasional trip to TiGeorges'!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!