Three Months in the states..........

Seriously???? How can that be????? If feels like yesterday, no wait, it feels like a hundred years ago, I mean, it feels like last week, but wait, I miss Haiti too much for it to be last week, it's really been 19 years, no wait, Jaryse is only 4, so, it must be less than that, WHOOOOOAAAAAAA hold on, too many emotions!!!!!!

The truth is, we left Haiti 3 months ago today. March 12th! Whew! So much has happened and I've had so many emotions and my kids have already experienced so much! I am so grateful to all of you that have made our homecoming and our time in the states so far so wonderful. Thank you for understanding that we are overwhelmed. Thank you for being there to help, thank you for praying for us, thank you for being there, thank you for giving us space, thank you for understanding how hard this is for us, even when sometimes we don't even understand how hard it is for us!

I am grateful to the Lord for his grace and mercy and for all that He has taught me, all that He has provided, and all that He still has in store for us! I can honestly say, that I wake up each day and thank Him for it all! The good and the seemingly bad. I have learned, that the bad, or what I think is bad, He really really honest to goodness does use for Good! He promises that He will and HE DOES!!!!! For what is meant for evil will be meant for Good! I clung to that in Haiti and I continue to cling to that promise now, for I have seen that God does keep His promises! I see it each and every day in my life and the lives of my two amazing precious Haitian Angels!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!