YAY!!!! A picture worked!!!

I am not adding any more!!! One is all I am attempting right now, cause I am thrilled it finally worked!!!!!!

So, Jaryse is still telling everyone that his birthday was Tuesday! It's hilarious! He is so excited about being 4! What his momma is excited about though, is that he can now sing the Michigan State Fight Song almost all the way through without help from me!!!!!!! I started singing this song to him a while ago, figuring that this was as good as any of the nursery rhymes, I mean really, who cares if Mary had a Little Lamb, when you can sing about the Spartans winning!!!!!! We were watching the MSU game yesterday and having a blast singing the Fight Song together!!! I am so proud of my little Spartan!!!!

As for Ecrissa, when she woke up this morning, she came barrelling down the stairs with a look of horror on her face. She was very concerned and kept pointing to her mouth. Finally, I figured it out-------She has her first loose tooth!!!!!!! Wow, another first that I am so very blessed to be a part of. God is so amazing and I am so thankful for every minute that I have with these 2 amazing children! I'll keep ya' posted how she does over the next few days and hopefully a picture or 2 with one less tooth!!!!!!

luvs and hugs from Haiti!

Comments

Jessica said…
what a handsome little 4 year old :) happy late birthday, jaryse!
can't wait for new photos of ecrissa!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!