Problems!!!!!

Well, I have been trying to update this blog for over a week. I can't seem to upload any pictures. Which, I know Mia, that is why you read my blog, but I am sorry---it is just not working!

Anyway, it's been a busy and fun couple of weeks. We went to Jacmel for Ancheri Care's Jacmel program and had a wonderful time. The kids down there are doing wonderfully and I am so happy with their progress. Idoris, the little boy that we brought down to Jacmel from the hospital in des Chappelles is doing really well and is gaining weight and getting darker! Martin is imporving with his functional skills already! He is now sitting beautifully on his own and even moving from his belly into the sitting position!!!!! YAY!!!! I am thrilled with these kids in Jacmel!

September 23rd was Jaryse's birthday! He is 4 years old now and I am amazed that he is 4 already! We had a birthday party at Epi'dor and many friends came and he was blessed with many gifts! We had cake and ice cream and he was a very happy camper!

Things are beginning to get back to normal since all the storms. Please keep the victims of the floods in your prayers. Although things for us are back to semi-normal, it's not for them since they lost their homes and all that they had. It's a difficult time for many Haitian families.

I am trying to figure out why I can't post pics. Maybe it's the internet, maybe my computer, maybe it's just Haiti!!!! Hopefully I can get some pics up soon!

luvs and hugs from Haiti!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!