Art, Ecrissa, and her friend!!!

So, I think, Ecrissa has an imaginary friend and she is so cute with this little friend. She will often look off to the the side and use sign language with this little friend. Sometimes I'll tell Ecrissa to "come" and she'll actually look up at her "friend" and sign "wait", telling her friend to wait for her there!!! It's so cute. Anyway, the two video's are with my friend Art, who apparently was introduced to Ecrissa's friend. He even got to share his food with her! My digital camera takes video without sound, so there isn't any sound with this, but really, the only sound missing is Ecrissa's giggling all the way through!!!!!!

This is the second bit, where you can actually see Ecrissa giggle!!!!!

My little girl sure does keep me on my toes and laughing!!!! Gotta love her to pieces!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my word!! how cute!!!!!!!! thanks for keeping all these wonderful stories and pictures up......it makes me feel as if i'm really there with you guys!!!

danielle
Jessica said…
cute! i wish this had sound...i miss her laugh! can't wait to see you HERE soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!