Happy Birthday Ecrissa!

Well, She's 5 years old!!!! That is just amazing to me!!! Ecrissa's birthday was yesterday and she had a wonderful day. First thing in the morning, I wanted her to know that it was her special day, so I told her with sign language that it was her birthday and gave her a little present to open! She was thrilled. Her little face just lit up with excitement. At school, we had a little party with cupcakes (and candles!), singing, and playing games and she enjoyed every minute of it!

After dinner, she blew out candles again and opened the rest of her presents. She knew it was her special day and she was happy to be the Princess for a day!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGEL!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday beautiful Ecrissa!!!! Cheri, in all her pictures, she has the most amazing, thrilled smile!!! She looks so happy!!! I wish I could have been there.....give her a kiss for me!

Danielle

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!