OK, Mia, I finally did it!!!!!




My very good friend Mia has been hassling me for some pictures!!!! I am so sorry, I know everyone is wanting to know how Christmas was and to see some pics of Christmas! I have to say, the support and love and prayers from all of you made a wonderful day for us here in Haiti!





I am so blessed to be here with my kids and celebrate Christmas with them! They had a blast opening presents and they are still enjoying all of their gifts! We have enjoyed our time off of school and work too! We have laid around and been a bit lazy, played with toys and read some books. We have enjoyed our family time!


We look forward to a wonderful 2008! I am convinced that something really exciting is going to happen during this year. I can say that and be sure of it, cause something exciting always happens in HAITI!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!
luvs
Cheri Kay, Jaryse, and Ecrissa






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!