Break is OFFICIALLY over!


We made it through our first week back to school! Ecrissa has been doing a wonderful job and Mommy and Jaryse are making it through! Thank goodness for Princess Mia!!!! Jaryse has really taking a liking to Princess Diaries 2 and is happy to watch it all the way through 2 or three times a day! He even is beginning to say lines with the characters and sing the songs with them!!!! He laughs and laughs and is even laughing before the funny part happens! I am thankful, because I can actually get some work done!!!

This weekend we are taking a 2 hour trek down south to a town called Jacmel. It is a beautiful coastal village that has wonderful Haitian history. I received a call from a friend of mine that has a mission down there, and apparently there is a little girl (age is guessed to be just under 2) with some sort of handicap that has been abandoned to die at a local hospital. I am going down to evaluate the little girl and hopefully help place her in some sort of orphanage or find someone to are for this little girl. So far, all but one orphanage has said no because she has special needs. The other one has said maybe, and the final answer will depend on my evaluation and how severe she is and what other medical issues she has. Please pray for this little girl, her future, and myself, my friend Kim and my little ones as we travel to Jacmel this weekend. I will keep you posted and share pictures as soon as I have access to electricity and internet again!




Comments

Anonymous said…
i love this picture!

danielle

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!