Another few firsts for the Munchkins!

This past weekend in Jacmel, Jaryse and Ecrissa experienced a few -Firsts!

This weekend was the first time that my little ones have ever spent the night in a hotel!!! They have stayed in guest houses with me, but never in a hotel! It was fun and they did a really good job! They slept well and they enjoyed all of the newness! I guess this was a first for Mommy too, the first time I stayed with my kids in a hotel!!!
For most of us that grew up, or lived most of our lives in the US, this type of bathtub is really no big deal, but here in Haiti, they typically don't make bathtubs like this and this was the first time my babies have ever seen or taken a bath in an "American Style" bathtub. They had a blast!!!!

Believe it or not, these types of things are fun for me, since I missed Jaryse's first words, his first steps, Both of their first teeth coming in, Ecrissa's first birthday and I guess I could go on and on, I love being a part of their lives and their "firsts". I look forward to so many more "firsts" in their lives. Especially the first time that they step foot on American soil!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!