Still waiting.........

We are still waiting for good news from the Minister of Interior here in Haiti. This office needs to approve our dossier before it can be sent to Immigration for passports. We have been waiting for this now for 4 months. It is unfortunate that this country and it's systems are so broken. I know that God has a purpose for me here in this country and I am blessed to be with my children. I know that many others are waiting for their kids and they can't be with them. I thank the Lord every night for the protection and provisions that He has provided to allow me to be here with my children, for their health and their lives. I strive to use each day here in Haiti as an opportunity to help and I am happy to do the therapy with each kid and adult that I am so blessed to see. I spent yesterday doing therapy with a couple of kids and spent Monday and Tuesday helping in a mobile medical clinic. I hope that each day I am here, I am a blessing to this country. I do hope too, that soon, I'll be able to take my babies home to meet their family and all of the people that have been so faithful in their love, support, and prayers for us. Without you, I would not have the opportunity to be here in Haiti with my children or have the opportunity to help anyone else here in Haiti. Please continue to pray with me that God will move the hands of the men in these offices and that our dossier will be signed and moved on for passports. Please also praise Him as he has protected us and continues to protect us here in this country and His provisions of food, shelter, and financial means have been supported when many times, I have been unsure as to how we were going to make it from one day to the next.

Thanks so much for all of your love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!