"Can I go Momma??"



I have the wonderful opportunity to great the mornings and start my day with a run/walk here in Haiti. We try to go fairly early to miss the scorching heat of the sun and it is so nice to be able to get some exercise. One morning as I prepared to go,I set my clothes out and then left the room to get some water to brush my teeth (cause I can't use the tap water).


I returned to my room with my little man staring at me with MY running clothes on and he said to me, "Momma, I ready to go running". I had to laugh! He looked so cute standing there with my jog bra around his neck and my tank top on backwards and my shorts hiked as high up as he could get them!

Each and every day is a blessing to be with these 2 children! I am so blessed! I am prayerful that very soon I'll get to bring them home to meet the rest of their family!

Comments

lori shepler - said…
i love reading your blog, keep it coming!!

lori (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)
Nicky said…
That is sooooo cute, CK! Sorry I just read the blog about Jaryse today.
Heading to Wisconsin tomorrow AM for a family wedding- going to see my bro and the rest of the fam.
Hope you're well- hug Haiti for me, as usual.

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!