Welcome



Welcome to my new blog! I created this blog to keep friends and family updated on activities that I am involved with here in Haiti. For those of you that don't know, I am a pediatric physical therapist. I have spent the last 8 months here in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I go to various orphanages and do physical therapy intervention and caregiver training for children with handicaps. I also am involved with various mobile medical clinics where I do PT consultations and education. I hope to not only share with you the stories of my patients here in Haiti, but I hope to share some of the cultural aspects of Haiti through my daily experiences. I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheri,

It is so wonderful to read and see what you're doing over there in Haiti! You are definitely a special person, and both you & Haiti are lucky to have found each other!! I'll be checking in every once in a while. Give my love to the little ones!:)

Love ya,
Heather

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!