Long week.



Well, I am glad that week is over!  The first week back from a long break is always rough!  We made it through though!  

I have really been dreading writing this update.  God is performing miracles.  I am 100% sure of it.  Just not the miracle I was praying for.  It seems that we are now waiting again. I don't have solid answers one way or the other, and THAT is HARD!  But, I know that a miracle will happen.  Do you know how I know?  Because building a family through adoption is a series of miracles!  It has to be!  With all of the hoops that have to be jumped through and with all of the things that can go wrong there has to be about a million miracles for an adoption to become complete!  You know how else I know?  Because God already proved this to me by bringing my 2 Haitian Angels home!  If that adoption wasn't a miracle....NOTHING is!  LOL!!!!  I know He has a plan to bring the perfect child home to us and I am so crazy excited to be the momma to the child that God created me for!  

This week has been full of learning opportunities for me and the kids.  We've had lots of discussions about faith and adversity and trust and love and family.  I really do love how God takes the hard and makes it beautiful!  

So, here we go, on to another week.  A week of work, of school, of extra-curricular activities for both kids, of therapies, of living, learning and of course waiting!  I love my life and I am going to embrace each and every moment, while being anxious to see the revealing of the next miracle! ;)

Luvs and hugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!