Catching up!


This picture of our goofy pup shows how I pretty much how felt Saturday after the Final Four game.  So sad that my Spartans didn't pull off a win, but I am super proud of that team and always proud to be a Spartan!  That team was written out of the NCAA tournament earlier in the season then they were expected to lose early in the tournament and they fought and never gave up and made the FINAL FOUR!  That is what I love!  I loved watching them pull together and make it to the Final Four!  Next year!  I just love my Spartans!!!!!

So, my friend Megan was absolutely right!  I do not have time to keep this blog up to date! LOL!!!! Well, hang in there with me friends and I'll do the best that I can!  Last week was crazy busy at work, at home with the kids and trying to keep things moving with the adoption and planning for the holiday weekend.  Needless to say, it did not turn out to be a perfect week and I'll spare all of the details, but God is always faithful and we are moving forward again.

The lost documents caused me a bit of stress, but I was reminded by my 10 year old son that God is in control when he said "Don't worry momma, it doesn't mean she'll come home any later".  Wow! I am so thankful for this little man and his wisdom!  I was able to overnight an official copy of the most important document that was lost which allowed the agency to send that on to it's next step....now again, a waiting game for that.  The estimated wait for the documents in this step is 45-90 calendar days (we are day 3!  YAY!) and when it's all said and done, really only a handful of days were lost, and like Jaryse said......it doesn't mean that 'gotcha' day will be any different than God planned in the first place!  This week will be focused on trying to re-create the other documents that were lost.  No biggie, they can be re-created, just a time consuming task.  Please pray that our papers continue as God would have planned for us!

We did have a great weekend with our family.  We celebrated my dad's birthday on Friday night and went to his house on Sunday after church and had a great time with cousins.  Saturday we celebrated with my mom and then we went to see an Easter play at a local church.  It has been super busy and I am ready for a restful 'staycation' here at home this week for spring break.  I also get next week off and I am really looking forward to trying to check things off of the multiple 'to-do' lists that I have going! Pray for me! LOL

We are still working to raise the money necessary to keep moving and so I am planning a yard sale at the end of April, so one of the tasks is Spring Cleaning this house!  So, I'm going to sign off and start purging! :)  Have a wonderful week friends!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!