Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from my little munchkins and me! We are so blessed! We have had the last few days off of school (and I off of work!) and we are loving our family time together!

As I look back over this past year SO much has happened! We are now living in Michigan near my family (kids are loving the Grandma's and Grandpa's!), I have a new full time job with the blessings of full insurance for all of us, a school work day with school vacations, doing exactly what I love doing, Ecrissa has been hearing via the cochlear implant for 10.5 months and is using her voice, responding to her name and is progressing with pure AWESOMENESS, Jaryse has lost a WHOLE BUNCH of teeth, they are both doing awesome in school---what could I possibly be lacking???? The Answer........NOTHING! God has blessed us so much! He amazes me daily with His love for us.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!

Luvs and Hugs from Michigan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!