The after Christmas post!

Christmas this year was truly THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!! Every year gets better and better! This year we got to enjoy so much fun family time. I am so impressed that my two munchkins cherish their family already! Just an example, Jaryse was complaining the other day about being cold when getting out of the bathtub and I told him "that's what we get for moving to this crazy cold state!" He looked at me, stopped his little body from shaking and said " I don't care about the cold Momma, I just want grandma's and grandpa's". That makes my heart melt. If I've learned nothing from the last 5-6 years of my life (which I've learned a ton, but this is a big one!), I've learned that it's people and family that matter. It's our relationship with others that will make a difference in our lives and in the lives of others and make an impact on the world. I'm grateful that my kids got to experience this wonderful season with so many different family members!!!!!

,
Christmas Eve at my Grandma's is a HUGE tradition! I loved having my babies there, hanging with the family and opening presents! It was awesome!

Jaryse is my Love Bug who gives away all of Momma's Suga!!!!! He is always so happy to see Grandma's and Grandpa's!


Ecrissa has matured and grown and become such a fun little girl! In the picture above, she is picking on Grandpa and she thinks it's hilarious!!!!! She has really become more social and is able to communicate with people using various signs, gestures, and using her voice to get their attention and make her point (with sounds and jargon). She hasn't said her first word yet, but she is constantly making noises. She will imitate a dog barking and a cow mooing. These are very typical of what we would expect at her level and hearing experience. I am very encouraged for this upcoming year!


Again, my Love Bug, so happy to see cousin Hannah! He loves his cousin and he loves people. The look on his face and the hugs that he gives are so heart warming! Gotta love it!

Ecrissa was such a ham and loved all of her presents so much! She played with each one of them and had us all laughing!


Christmas morning was full of anticipation! The kids were very excited! This for me was the most fun! I loved sharing in their giggles, anticipation, and pure Joy when they opened their gifts!


Jaryse is a HUGE Scooby Doo fan, as you can see by his eyes, He was in awe of his Scooby Doo coloring book! He got quite a few Scooby Doo items and was fully thrilled!


Both kids had a blast ripping into the paper and discovering what was inside! I'm blessed! Spoiled actually. I know I don't deserve the wonderful life I have been given and I do not take one second of it for granted!
For now, this season is over. But the love of Christ continues and I'm looking forward to celebrating Christ's birthday with Him, my babies, and our entire family again next year!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!