"Momma, will you build me a Lab?"

"Um, sure.....I think" was my response! My son has been asking for 2 weeks for me to build him a Lab in our house. I spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out how to do such a thing! I mean...where do I begin? ....What does this 5 year old friendly lab need to contain?.....Where am I going to "build" it?

Well, yesterday I went and got a few things from the sale rack including a small globe, a cheap telescope, a super on-sale chemistry set (complete with test tubes), a planting set in which you learn all about plants growing, and a super cheap magnet set, then we grabbed a few things that he already had including his toy laptop (every Lab has a computer right??), his desk, a magnifiying glass, and his goggles and I built the boy a Lab in his bedroom!


The far corner of the room is sorta contained and all his "science" things are in there. He is so happy! I'm glad I didn't fail him in my attempt to build this Lab. I did not truly know what he had in his little mind...but so far...so good!


We spent some time today planting the plants


and bubbling strange concoctions of citric acid and baking soda

And my new little scientist was satisfied......whew!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!