Wonderful PJ saturday again!


The kids and I lounged around the house today!  I cleaned, they messed up what I cleaned and it was a wonderful day all around!!!  Last weekend, we didn't get a PJ saturday because we attended a birthday party and we went to a museum called KidSpace.  It was put on by a group that works with families who have children who are deaf/hard of hearing.  It was fun to have lots of other kids who are signing, parents who sign and siblings who sign. The kids had a blast climbing around all of the museum exhibits and looking at the ants, bugs and everything else.  We "adopted" a caterpillar and we are watching it build it's cocoon and learning about the stages of the development of the butterfly.  The kids are really enjoying that.  These pics of Ecrissa are from the playground near the museum.  She is such a dare devil and loves to be upside down.


The following are pics from today.............If only you could hear the screams and giggles that go along with that face!!!!!!



And this is my fat and purple toe..........


My almost certainly broken toe!  It's a good thing that I had designated today to be a restful PJ day because walking really isn't the most comfortable thing to do!  I think both kids have stepped on that particular toe at least 30x each today!  UGH!!!!!

Now, we are settling in for the night. We are putting on a movie and cuddling into my bed as a family and will most likely all fall asleep in my bed watching a movie that we've probably seen about 30 times.  I'm so looking forward to cuddling my munchins!  G'nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!