UH OH.....................

I'm slipping!!!!!!!

We made it home a full year and now I can't keep up on my blog!!!!LOL!!!!!  It's been a very full couple of weeks but it has mostly been good things!  We are starting our spring break and the kids are loving it!  It's a little harder on me as I'm trying to schedule babysitters and such, but at least the demands of doing homework and preparing everything for school the next day has left me time to update the blog!!!!!

Saturday, we took a family fun day to the beach, the kids rode their bikes, I walked, and we played at the park.  It was so relaxing and I totally enjoyed being out in the sunshine watching my kids smile, run, play and just enjoy being kids.  I'm so grateful for the blessings that we have that allow us these simple pleasures. Sometimes I feel guilty for them, but I know that each minute I have is a gift from God!

Then on Sunday we had our typical church in the morning and Ballet in the afternoon...........Which of course was topped off with a MICHIGAN STATE SPARTAN VICTORY TO MOVE ONTO THE FINAL FOUR!!!!   Yes, that's me screaming in delight!!!!  I am one very very happy Spartan fan!!!

Church was fun though and it was fun to watch the kids.  The were both so funny!  They both acted like they were preaching before the service actually started. Ecrissa even had the Bible open in her hands at one point while making noises with her voice into the microphone.   Very Funny and very cool.  She is doing better and better every day with her hearing and listening skills. I am very impressed and very encouraged.

So this week I'm looking forward to a bit less stress and HOPING for another Spartan win (or 2!!!!) 

Go STATE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!