Believe it or not.................................

Today, March 12th, is our 1 year anniversary of coming home to America!  My amazing children became American Citizens on this day!!!!!  I am in awe as I sit and look at these pics and remember the last year!  I can't believe that it's been a year.  I feel like it was just yesterday!  Yet, so much has changed in all 3 of our lives, in Haiti, and in the lives of those that we love so dearly.  We continue to pray for Haiti!  The kids may have become American Citizens, but they are still Haitian and they, along with everyone in Haiti, has made my heart partly Haitian too! 

Praise with us today please, as we celebrate God's promises and His faithfulness.  God is faithful to finish the good works that he started in all of us.  I've seen it first hand.  It's hard to believe sometimes, but I can see it so clearly in retrospect, that what He promises He WILL deliever, in HIS timing, for HIS glory!  Thank you Jesus for loving this little family!!!!!!!

Comments

Manda said…
CK- It's just AMAZING how far you all have come!! I am so glad to be a small part of your lives here in LA. Love you all and PARTY TONIGHT WOO!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!