Five Months Home!!!!

Whoa!!!! It's been five months today since the Sessions crew left Port au Prince Haiti for their new adventures in the U.S.A!!!!! I am shocked and in awe!!!!! As I looked at my kids today, I am still in absolute amazement of where we've been and were we are now and in such excitement for what God still has in store for us! We miss Haiti and we continually pray for that country and all our friends there.

Today we celebrated being home as a family by going to the Skirball Cultural Center to the Noah's Ark exhibit! It was very fun! The art work was fantastic and the kids had a blast climbing through a rope maze through the Ark and looking at all the different types of animals, and pretending to spend some time on the Ark. Ecrissa was having fun cooking food at the make-shift kitchen and cleaning up animal doo doo!!!! Jaryse loved climbing through the rope structure! The activities were awesome and the kids had a blast!

The last 2 weeks we have been blessed with our cousin Hannah! She is my first cousin and she has come to stay with us from Michigan for a while. She has been such a huge help to me! The month of August has been very busy with doctor appointments for the kids, work for me, and all sorts of summer activities. We love love love having her here with us! The kids are having a blast with her and it sure does decrease my stress of leaving them when I know that they are being so well taken care of and loved on!
There is so much going on with preparing for school and still going through the pre-cochlear implant evaluations. I know that God knows what is best for our family and I give it to Him! I am thankful that He has brought Hannah here and I am thankful for each and every day that I get to be the mommy of Ecrissa and Jaryse Sessions


Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheri Kay,
I finally had time to read your last 4 blog entries. I had been SO SO busy with my kids AND grandkids here. Wonderful blessing!

I am so, so glad that your family seems to be doing so, so well.
I am thrilled to know that Ecrissa loves school and that she is learning so much. Both kids look so
"grown-up" in the pictures. I miss you all!!!
thanks for your blog. So much fun to read.
What a blessing to have officially dedicate your children. what an amazing experience.
I am still in MI and enjoying it. So glad I don't need to be at school for the beginning of the schoolyear.
Well. Talk to you soon.
Please send me your phone number.
Love, Coby

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!